[Sabit] Realistic ve nonrealistic drama arasındaki farklar
REALİSTİC & NONREALİSTİC DRAMA
İn realistic drama;
- Realistic dramatic style refers to the appearance of lifelikeness.
- It is sometimes a photographic copy of common, observable experience.
- In drama, realisim is the attempt reproduce or imitate the sights and sounds of real life
- Staging of a realistic drama must be as true to life as possible
İn nonrealistic drama;
- Non realistic drama is usaully staged with only few or no realistic effects.
- In nonrealistic plays there symbols which represents abstract ideas or concepts, characters, figures, colors, musics, flasback are used
- This can be seen with a speech that is stated by Tom in scene 1 of the play ; He implies with his opening speech that all these methods give the writers “ a poetic licence”
A poetic licence means a freedom that poets and other artist have to change the facts, to illuminate the feelings which are hidden in characters inside.